Software developer. Infrastructure engineer. I like python, infrastructure as code, automation, linux sysadmin and weird old technology. Currently living in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Working as a Consultant Engineer for Itility, currently allocated at ASML, helping to build the future.
Skills (a.k.a. buzzwords)
- Linux Sysadmin
- Shell scripting
- Some CICDs (GoCD, CircleCI, Buildkite, Bamboo, mostly the same, with different UIs)
Find more in my LinkedIn profile.
Tech Topics Of Interest
- The idea of containers is something that always caught my attention. I started playing with Docker some years ago, but recently started exploring containers as a broader concept. This video amazes me, and apparently it was updated.
- Kubernetes is no longer a buzzword, it’s already an industry standard. There’s a lot going on and I’m trying to keep up to date. If you have good sources of learning and are willing to share, drop me an email. If I ever meet you in person, I’ll buy you a beer for that.
Things I Like
- “Like” is not enough, but 1st in the list is, definitely, Roberta. My love, my partner and my best friend. And, of course, our three insanely crazy but lovely cats: Mocaccino, Granola and Paçoca.
- DIY projects
- Electronics (Basic stuff, not much more than Arduinos. Ben Eater is a genius)
Check out my socials and email in the home page.